AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker with Tote Bag - Quickly Makes Delicious Coffee Without Bitterness - 1 to 3 Cups Per PressAeropress
Rich, delicious coffee without acidity or bitterness — anywhere you go. Brews one to three delicious cups of American or espresso style coffee in about a minute or cold brew style coffee in around two minutes. Clean up takes only a few seconds. It’s a great addition to any kitchen but since it is durable, lightweight, and compact, the AeroPress also makes the perfect companion when traveling, camping, or just going to work. The parts of the AeroPress you would take along (the chamber, the plunger, the filter cap, and however many paper microfilters you thought you’d need) weigh 6.5 ounces. The zippered nylon tote bag makes the AeroPress great for traveling the world, brewing a great cup of coffee at the office, and camping in the most adventurous locations. Includes zippered nylon tote bag, 350 filters, chamber, plunger, filter cap, filter holder, funnel, stirrer, and scoop.
- Popular with coffee enthusiasts worldwide, the patented AeroPress is a new kind of coffee press that uses a rapid, total immersion brewing process to make smooth, delicious, full flavored coffee without bitterness and with low acidity.
- Good-bye French Press! The rapid brewing AeroPress avoids the bitterness and high acidity created by the long steep time required by the French press. Plus, the AeroPress paper Microfilter eliminates grit and means clean up takes seconds.
- Makes 1 to 3 cups of American style coffee per pressing in about a minute. Unlike a French press, it can also brew cold brew style coffee or espresso style coffee for use in lattes, cappuccinos and other espresso based drinks.
- Perfect for home kitchen use, the AeroPress is lightweight, compact, portable and durable. The tote bag makes it easy to pack with some coffee and a cup for use while traveling, camping, backpacking, boating and more!
- Includes the AeroPress press, funnel, scoop, stirrer, 350 microfilters, a filter holder, and a zippered nylon tote bag. Phthalate free and BPA free. Mug not included. Assembled measurements: 9 1/2" h X 4" w X 4"
The AeroPress Coffee Maker Compared to Other Methods
Automatic drip coffee makers
Most automatic drip machines produce uneven extraction from the bed of coffee grounds: over extracting where the hot water lands at the center of the bed and under extracting at the edges*. The AeroPress totally immerses the coffee grounds in hot water, resulting in even extraction for rich, full flavor.
Pourover brewers depend on meticulous pouring and timing to produce a good-tasting cup. The AeroPress’s full immersion method means that a quick ten-second stir leads to great extraction for full flavored coffee.
Home espresso machines
Home espresso machines only brew espresso. The AeroPress can produce regular American style coffee or an espresso style concentrate which can be used like espresso in espresso based drinks such as lattes and cappuccinos
Single serve pod brewers
Single serve pod brewers are undeniably convenient, but unfortunately they brew a stale cup of coffee.
French presses use coarsely ground coffee because of the size of the holes in their filters. The coarsely ground coffee particles have less surface area than finely ground coffee. The lower surface area necessitates a long steeping time to extract full coffee flavor. Unfortunately, this results in bitterness and acidity in the cup. The AeroPress uses espresso or fine-drip grind coffee with a big surface area to quickly extract rich, full flavor without bitterness.