AeroPress Go Portable Travel Coffee Press, 1-3 Cups - Makes Delicious Coffee, Espresso and Cold Brew in 1 MinuteAeropress
Popular with coffee enthusiasts worldwide, the patented AeroPress coffee makers are a different kind of coffee press that uses a rapid, total immersion brewing process to make smooth, delicious full flavored coffee without bitterness and with low acidity. Good-bye French press! The rapid brewing AeroPress avoids the bitterness and high acidity developed during the long steep time required by the French press. Plus, with the AeroPress paper Micro-filter, there will be no grit in your cup and clean up takes seconds (also unlike with a French press). An AeroPress makes 1 to 3 cups of American coffee per pressing in about a minute and of cold brew coffee per pressing in about two minutes and it can brew espresso style coffee for use in lattes, cappuccinos and other espresso based drinks. The cold brewing capability of an AeroPress means you can brew increasingly popular and ultra smooth cold brew coffee and it also means you can brew a delicious cup of coffee even when you have no access to hot water. The AeroPress Go is the new AeroPress that includes a mug with lid that you press into, drink out of, and then use as the AeroPress carrying case when traveling, camping, boating or otherwise on the go.
- It’s All about Taste - On The Go: The AeroPress Go travel coffee press makes smooth, delicious coffee without bitterness, unlike slow brewing methods and French Presses.
- Perfect for Home or Travel: The AeroPress Go features a small size that makes 1-3 cups per press. Features a mug and lid that double as a traveling case. Perfect for traveling, camping, boating and more!
- Portable and Versatile: The rapid, total immersion brewing process brews hot coffee or espresso in a minute. Brews cold brew coffee in two minutes.
- Easy and Convenient: Brew anywhere! The AeroPress Go is simple to use and clean up takes seconds.
- 350 Micro-Filters Included: No grit in your cup like with a French press. Smooth, flavorful coffee on-the-go
The AeroPress Coffee Maker Compared to Other Methods
Automatic drip coffee makers
Most automatic drip machines produce uneven extraction from the bed of coffee grounds: over extracting where the hot water lands at the center of the bed and under extracting at the edges*. The AeroPress totally immerses the coffee grounds in hot water, resulting in even extraction for rich, full flavor.
Pourover brewers depend on meticulous pouring and timing to produce a good-tasting cup. The AeroPress’s full immersion method means that a quick ten-second stir leads to great extraction for full flavored coffee.
Home espresso machines
Home espresso machines only brew espresso. The AeroPress can produce regular American style coffee or an espresso style concentrate which can be used like espresso in espresso based drinks such as lattes and cappuccinos
Single serve pod brewers
Single serve pod brewers are undeniably convenient, but unfortunately they brew a stale cup of coffee.
French presses use coarsely ground coffee because of the size of the holes in their filters. The coarsely ground coffee particles have less surface area than finely ground coffee. The lower surface area necessitates a long steeping time to extract full coffee flavor. Unfortunately, this results in bitterness and acidity in the cup. The AeroPress uses espresso or fine-drip grind coffee with a big surface area to quickly extract rich, full flavor without bitterness.