Recommended by coffee experts as THE go-to entry level grinder for brewing coffee at home. The ultimate entry-level grinder for your craft coffee journey- the key difference to the taste in your cup. The Encore provides consistent grinds for brew methods from espresso to French Press and everything in between. Straightforward controls make your daily routine simple and easy. Load up your hopper with your favorite beans, turn the hopper to the grind setting you want, switch the Encore on and let the precision conical burrs deliver consistent, quality ground coffee every time.
- Specialty Coffee Association Award Winning Grinders - Baratza grinders are preferred by coffee professionals and backed by Baratza’s world class support.
- Go-To Entry Level Grinder - Baratza’s best-selling grinder, with its small footprint, is THE choice for brewing coffee at home. Available in White and Black.
- User Friendly - A convenient, front-mounted pulse button, plus a simple ON/OFF switch make it easy to grind fresh coffee.
- 40 Grind Settings - Commercial-grade conical burrs help you explore the extensive range of brew methods (compatible with espresso, aeropress, Hario V60, Chemex, French Press, and automatic brewers).
- Warranty/Quality Parts - Engineered with 40mm hardened alloy steel burrs manufactured in Liechtenstein, Europe, plus a powerful DC motor. This combination creates a consistent grind and durability to ensure the longevity users have come to expect from the Baratza brand. The Encore is backed by Baratza’s world class support and a 1 year warranty.
Easy, Intuitive control
Straightforward and easy to use, with a motor that is activated by an on/off toggle switch on the side for continuous grind OR a convenient pulse button on the front for a quick grind burst.
Don’t Dump it, Fix it!
Most small, consumer appliances are designed to wear out, or stop being useful in a very short time. These appliances are difficult and expensive to repair, so consumers are trained to dump and replace which has big environmental implications. In contrast, we’ve purposefully designed Baratza grinders to be maintained like commercial grinders and maximize their value. With regular cleaning, maintenance, repair, and even rebuilds our grinders can give an excellent, accurate grind for many years.