Baratza Forte AP (All-Purpose) Ceramic Flat Burr Commercial Coffee GrinderBaratza
FORM + FUNCTION - The Forté AP is a dependable all purpose grinder, offering exceptional cup quality for home or light commercial use with the unique ability to grind by weight or by time.
- Specialty Coffee Association Award Winning Grinders - Baratza grinders are preferred by coffee professionals and backed by Baratza’s world class support.
- Grind By Weight/Time - Built in digital scale for accurate weight based dosing or digital timer for time based dosing. Programmable buttons to save up to 3 different presets for repeatable, one-touch grinding.
- High Performance Grinding/ All Purpose / 260 Grind Settings - 54mm professional ceramic flat burrs provide high throughput and maintain sharpness. Engineered to produce an accurate and precise grind with a high grinding capacity of up to 5lbs/day. Perfect for dialing in espresso, and all brewing styles. Good fit as a single origin or decaf espresso coffee grinder. The shut-off hopper allows for mess-free, easy removal of the hopper to switch between beans.
- Small Footprint/Stylish - A polished metal body gives this grinder a bold image that makes a statement on your coffee bar while taking up very little space.
- Warranty/Quality Parts - Engineered with 54mm professional ceramic flat burrs by Mahlkonig in Germany, plus a powerful DC motor. This combination creates a consistent grind and durability ensuring the longevity users have come to expect from the Baratza brand. The Forté AP is backed by Baratza’s world class support and a 1 year warranty.
Commercial level grinder
The Forté AP is our commercial level grinder, the go-to for many cafes and bars offering customers a rotating selection of their best coffees. Good fit as a single origin/decaf espresso grinder.
Small but powerful
The grinder has a compact body with cast metal construction and offers a high daily grinding capacity (up to 5lbs/day), plus an intuitive control panel with 3 programmable settings for repeatable dosing. Included with every Forté are a shut-off hopper, a burr removal tool for easy cleaning, and a simple burr calibration tool for quick calibration.
Accurate range of grind settings
The Forté AP comes with ceramic burrs and has 10 macro/26 micro settings for a total of 260 steps of adjustment for any style of coffee.
Grinding for espresso
While using the included portafilter holder accessory, you can grind by time, giving you convenient coffee delivery directly into a portafilter, as well as reduced mess thanks to a funnel which guides coffee grounds into the basket.
Don’t Dump it, Fix it!
Most small, consumer appliances are designed to wear out, or stop being useful in a very short time. These appliances are difficult and expensive to repair, so consumers are trained to dump and replace which has big environmental implications. In contrast, we’ve purposefully designed Baratza grinders to be maintained like commercial grinders and maximize their value. With regular cleaning, maintenance, repair, and even rebuilds our grinders can give an excellent, accurate grind for many years.