Sette 30. The starter model of the multipurpose Sette Series lineup.
“A zero waste grinder will actually pay for the grinder within one to two years in coffee savings, or perhaps even less.” – Mark Prince, CoffeeGeek
Digital Control Panel
The front mounted control panel with backlit LED display is user-friendly and has grind time settings within 0.01 second. Simply press the START button and the Sette automatically delivers precise dosing.
The Sette features our radically redesigned gearbox and burr set in which the outer ring burr rotates around a stationary cone burr. This design allows for high-speed grinding – up to 5g per second – as well as minimal retention of coffee in the grind chamber. Most burr grinders utilize a small pathway through which ground coffee travels, on the Sette, coffee simply falls from the burrs down into your portafilter or grounds bin.
The Sette 30 has a stationary device holder that allows you to remove and re-orient the arms to grind directly into the supplied grounds bin or a portafilter - your choice depending on your brewing style. To clean; adjust the arms of the device holder, shut the hopper gate and remove the cone burr/adjustment ring assembly. This gives you convenient access to the ring burr as well as the cone burr to brush off coffee residue.
Don’t Dump it, Fix it!
Most small, consumer appliances are designed to wear out, or stop being useful in a very short time. These appliances are difficult and expensive to repair, so consumers are trained to dump and replace which has big environmental implications.
In contrast, we’ve purposefully designed Baratza grinders to be maintained like commercial grinders and maximize their value. With regular cleaning, maintenance, repair, and even rebuilds our grinders can give an excellent, accurate grind for many years.
- SPECIALTY COFFEE ASSOCIATION AWARD WINNING GRINDERS - Baratza grinders are preferred by coffee professionals and backed by Baratza’s world class support.
- ENTRY LEVEL HOME GRINDER - Capable of grinding for espresso and for brewing methods requiring a finer grind (eg Aeropress, Hario V60, Chemex, some drip brewers).
- DIGITAL TIMER - With resolution to .1 of a second, giving you precise control over how much coffee you need.
- 30 GRIND SETTINGS - User friendly grind adjustment. High speed grinding up to 5g/second and minimal retention in the innovative straight-thru grind mechanism.
- WARRANTY/QUALITY PARTS - Built with quality parts the industry has come to expect, including burrs manufactured in Europe. This combination creates a consistent grind and durability ensuring the longevity users have come to expect from the Baratza brand. The Sette 30 is backed by Baratza’s world class support and a 1 year warranty.