Baratza Virtuoso+ Conical Burr Coffee Grinder with Digital Timer DisplayBaratza
The new classic...The Baratza Virtuoso grinder that has been loved for years and years just got even better! The Virtuoso+ now includes a digital timer that offers easy and repeatable dosing.
- Specialty Coffee Association Award Winning Grinders - Baratza grinders are preferred by coffee professionals and backed by Baratza’s world class support.
- Grind By Weight/Time - Built in digital scale for accurate weight based dosing or digital timer for time based dosing. Programmable buttons to save up to 3 different presets for repeatable, one-touch grinding.
- High Performance Grinding/ All Purpose / 260 Grind Settings - 54mm professional ceramic flat burrs provide high throughput and maintain sharpness. Engineered to produce an accurate and precise grind with a high grinding capacity of up to 5lbs/day. Perfect for dialing in espresso, and all brewing styles. Good fit as a single origin or decaf espresso coffee grinder. The shut-off hopper allows for mess-free, easy removal of the hopper to switch between beans.
- Small Footprint/Stylish - A polished metal body gives this grinder a bold image that makes a statement on your coffee bar while taking up very little space.
- Warranty/Quality Parts - Engineered with 54mm professional ceramic flat burrs by Mahlkonig in Germany, plus a powerful DC motor. This combination creates a consistent grind and durability ensuring the longevity users have come to expect from the Baratza brand. The Forté AP is backed by Baratza’s world class support and a 1 year warranty.
Enhanced Burr Set
The high performance burr set helps create cafe quality coffee, making this grinder perfect for your coffee journey. The Virtuoso+ has an accurate fine to coarse grind for all popular brew methods and grinds at a speed of 2g/second.
Easy, Intuitive control.
A convenient front-mounted dial allows you to adjust the 40-second digital timer to a tenth of a second. Press the dial to grind directly into portafilter or the included grounds bin. This makes it easy to adjust and replicate the ideal grind time for consistent dosing. The clear grounds bin is backlit so you can easily see when the grounds have reached the fill line indicating it needs to be emptied.
40 steps of grind adjustment
Featuring 40 individual grind settings, you can go from fine to coarse for all the popular brew methods such as espresso, Aeropress, Hario V60, Chemex, French Press, and automatic brewers.
Small but Mighty Grinder.
With its small footprint, the Virtuoso+ fits nicely under most kitchen cabinets. The hopper can hold 8 ounces of whole beans. The quality engineering and build will give you excellent grinding performance. Baratza grinders are designed to be serviceable; parts and support are available to provide years of use and environmental sustainability.
Don’t Dump it, Fix it!
Most small, consumer appliances are designed to wear out, or stop being useful in a very short time. These appliances are difficult and expensive to repair, so consumers are trained to dump and replace which has big environmental implications. In contrast, we’ve purposefully designed Baratza grinders to be maintained like commercial grinders and maximize their value. With regular cleaning, maintenance, repair, and even rebuilds our grinders can give an excellent, accurate grind for many years.