Sourced from the highlands of Sumatra, triple picked for quality and ripeness. Sumatra Rasuna Natural is processed naturally and sourced from USDA Organic certified forests. Coffee beans are fermented for 48 hours to capture a sweet, fruity taste. Beans are sourced directly from farms in Sumatra.
- Type: A medium-dark roast with dark chocolate and natural tropical fruit flavors. Sweet, smooth, and well balanced.
- Taste notes: Tropical fruit, dark chocolate, and vanilla.
- Certifications: Certified USDA Organic. Packaged with no preservatives for the purest coffee experience.
- Quality: Enjoy freshly roasted beans within 2 weeks of opening.
- Origin: Founded by a 5th generation Indonesian Riady family-owned business, headquartered in Los Angeles. Our trusted premium specialty coffee roaster exclusively sources beans from the 13,000 tropical islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali, Toraja, Flores, Papua, and more. Indonesia is the world’s most diversified and 4th largest in the world.
- Sustainability: Our coffee sales will be donated to each respective non-profit: 1% For The Planet