Fellow Eddy Steaming Pitcher, Milk Frothing and Precision Latte Art, Measurement Aids, Fluted Spout, 304 18/8 Stainless SteelFellow
Eddy is your paintbrush for pouring precise latte art. A fluted spout, unique sharp front crease, and tapered body work in tandem to Monet your milk. Available in polished steel or graphite and 12 oz and 18 oz sizes.
- Measurement Aid – Fill to the dots marked by volume for precise pours
- Fluted Spout – Like a sharpened pencil, the finer your tip, the more on point your design.
- Sharp Crease – Moves milk forward toward the spout in one seamless motion for an intuitive pour.S
- Ribbon Handle – Open-ended to hold any way you want.
- Tapered Body – Spins milk more consistently for silky smooth micro-foam. Steams easier than a car window on the Titanic.
Sharp Front Crease
Unlike every other milk steaming pitcher on the market, Eddy does not have an outward jutting spout. This industry-common feature creates two different flow rates and an inconsistent pour. Instead, Eddy’s unique sharp front crease runs the length of the body. This crease moves milk forward toward the spout in one seamless motion for an intuitive pour.
No more eyeballing! To help mitigate milk waste, we added measurement aids inside of Eddy. Fill to the dots marked by volume for precise pours. 6 oz, 8 oz, and 10 oz laser-etched dots for our 12 oz steaming pitcher. 8 oz, 10 oz, and 12 oz laser-etched dots for our 18 oz steaming pitcher.
Like a sharpened pencil, the finer your tip, the more on point your design. Eddy’s super precise spout helps you ace latte art creations ranging from rosettas to fire-breathing dragons and everything in between.
$15.00 - $30.00
$30.00 - $35.00