Fellow Raven Stovetop 1L Tea Kettle + Large Tea Filter (Matte Black)Fellow
Whether you're hosting a tea party or relaxing at the end of a long day, Raven Stovetop Kettle and Tea Steeper makes steeping any type of tea easy. Since a few degrees can be the difference between an unforgettable cup of tea and the one you wish you could forget, the color-coded face of Raven's steep-range thermometer ensures you get the right temp for the right type of tea, every time you brew. To save time and clean-up, Raven's integrated tea filter which allows you to heat and steep in the same vessel. Raven is your kettle to truly make a cup of tea a calming experience.
- Modern Design: Raven Kettle marries a handsome design with flawless functionality. Raven’s modern aesthetic, with sharp, sleek angles and a matte black, polished or copper finish to complement your other kitchenware.
- Quality + Versatility: 304 18/8 stainless steel body. Gas and electric range compatible. 1.0 Liter boiling capacity.
- Brew Range Thermometer: A few degrees can be the difference between an unforgettable cup of tea, and the one you wish you could forget. The color-coded face of the thermometer ensures you get the right temp for the right type of tea, every time you brew.
- Large Steeping Basket: We all need our space... tea leaves are no exception. Give them room to completely unfurl, and only then can you extract their true flavors.
- The Real Taste Of Tea: The secret to proper extraction is simply to achieve the correct steeping time and temperature. So stop burning your tea leaves! Enjoy the true flavor of your tea with the Fellow Raven Tea Kettle.
Not Your Average Tea Kettle
Raven’s contemporary yet classic design takes familiar shapes and mixes it with Fellow’s modern aesthetic. The precision pour spout is shaped for a controlled, no-spill pour. No more glugging or splashing. The counterbalanced weighted handle shifts the center of mass closer to your hand for an easier pour.
2-In-1 Heat and Steep
Easily switch from heating water to steeping tea all in one vessel with Raven's integrated tea filter. To keep tea leaves from ending up in your cup, the tea filter has stainless steel etched holes for fine filtration. To give your tea leaves space to expand and unfurl, the filter's steeping basket was intentionally designed to be roomy. When the tea party is over, simply remove the tea filter using the attached handle to dump out the leaves and give it a rinse.
Since different types of tea require different temperatures, Raven's built-in steep-range thermometer makes steeping the perfect cup of tea easy. The helpful color-coded guide on the thermometer outlines the correct temperature ranges for brewing white, green, oolong, black, and herbal teas. Dial in your degrees, say goodbye to bitterness, and never burn tea again.
$30.00 - $35.00
$15.00 - $30.00