Fellow Stagg EKG Pro Electric Gooseneck Kettle - Pour-Over Coffee and Tea Pot, Stainless Steel, Quick HeatingFellow
Finished in modern matte black, this electric kettle graces countertops with timeless style and impeccable function. The minimalist controls and a discreet black LCD screen add modern details, while WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities allow for flexible use. Program the kettle so the water is hot and ready when you wake up—or whenever you know you'll need a warm drink—and use the Guide Mode to ensure water is heated properly for your desired brewing method. With a nearly one-liter capacity, this stainless steel kettle has simple yet exacting operations.
The kettle is programmable to the exact degree, and once water is warmed properly, an optional, adjustable chime sounds and the heat shuts off automatically. Or program the hold mode to maintain your desired temperature for up to 60 minutes. The graceful gooseneck spout pours precisely for crafting exquisite pour-over coffee.
- Stainless steel and plastic
- Programmable heat-up time
- Heat water to precise degree
- Optional adjustable chime alert when desired temperature is reached
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Guide mode uses Fellow app to heat water to correct temperature based on brewing style
- Pre-boil function sanitizes water before heating
- High-resolution black LCD screen with full-color display
- 0.9-L capacity
- Celsius and Fahrenheit options
- Altitude adjustments
- Hold mode maintains desired temperature for 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes
- Standard mode turns off automatically after reaching temperature
- Digital or analog clock
- Precision spout pours neatly
- Hand wash interior of kettle; descale as needed; do not submerge
- Wipe exterior clean with damp cloth
Set your kettle to reach a specific temperature at a specific time.
Prevent over-boiling by setting the altitude for your location.
Preset temperatures for different coffee brewing styles and types of tea.
Hear when your water is ready. Turn it on or off and decide how loud.
Boil to sanitize water before heating to your target temperature.