In Japanese, HARIO means "The King of Glass". Since its founding in 1921, this Japanese company has been manufacturing glassware of the highest quality for general consumers and for industrial uses. This hand grinder has been designed by Hario to provide coffee lovers with an inexpensive means to have freshly-ground coffee, even while traveling with a light load.
Transform your coffee experience with the Hario Skerton Pro. Made of plastic and glass and sporting ceramic burrs, this grinder can hold up to eight cups worth of ground coffee. It can be adjusted to produce finer or coarser coffee, depending on your intended brewing method.
- New and improved with stronger grind shaft and burr stabilization plate, enabling more uniform grind.
- Ceramic conical burrs ensure a precise, uniform grind.
- Nonslip rubber base keeps the Mill in place during grinding.
- Ergonomically designed crank handle detaches for compact storage and easy travel.
- Stepped grind adjustment mechanism is easy to use and change
- Capacity: Coffee grounds 100g
- Handle: Aluminum
- Cover: Methacrylate resin
- Lid, Grip, Main body (Hopper): Polypropylene
- Non-slip cover, Body ring: Silicone rubber
- Glass bowl: Heatproof glass
- Mill (Main body), Handle, Non-slip cover, Lid: MADE IN CHINA
- This product is assembled to strict quality control standards in Japan