Hario's classic white ceramic dripper ranks among the best. This manual brewing method gives you complete control over brewing time and temperature, so your coffee is brewed just the way you like it.
An excellent and delightfully fresh cup of single-serve coffee starts with the Hario Coffee Dripper V60. Crafted in sleek white ceramic, Hario intended this pour over for brewing one cup of coffee or, depending on the size you select, several cups at a time to share with friends.
The V60 has a conical shape for deeper layering of the coffee grounds, producing a rich umami flavor. The single large hole provides the ultimate freedom—pour the water quickly for a light flavor or slowly if you like your coffee rich. The dripper is made from Arita-yaki, a traditional style of Japanese ceramics with a history of 400 years. Each one is handmade by a local craftsperson. The exquisite ceramic dripper and the functional beauty of your V60 product create a stunning contrast between the traditional and the modern.
- Durable, ceramic body retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing cycle.
- Cone shape helps to better accentuate coffees with floral or fruit flavor notes.
- Spiral ribs allows for maximum coffee expansion.
- Large single hole can change coffee taste according to the speed of water flow.
- Designed and manufactured in Japan
- Material: Ceramic
- Capacity: 1-2 Cups
- Dripper: Porcelain
- Measuring spoon: Polypropylene
- Not suitable for use in microwave
- Can be cleaned in a dishwasher