The rifled walls and polished copper finish of the Hario V60 deliver delicious pour over coffee with the speed and consistency you've come to expect from the V60 Method. The copper build of this V60 offers greater resiliency than glass or ceramic, as well as better heat retention than plastic.
Copper conducts and distributes heat evenly which benefits this V60 series. Due to the antibacterial property of the copper, it is used widely for kitchenware
- Brewing Beauty - The beautifully polished copper and brass construction makes a great conversation piece.
- Heat Retention - Copper's heat-retentive properties mean that this V60 comes to temp quickly. Pre-heating the cone offers consistent results pour after pour.
- V60 Simplicity - Add a filter, bloom and brew. The V60-style of brewing is a world-standard for a reason.
- Body: Copper (Inside : Nickel plating), Surface treatment : Baked coating
- Handle: Brass
- Measuring spoon: Polypropylene
- Capacity: 1-4 Cups